Entrepreneur, mother, daughter, software engineer, web developer and project manager in Web Development.
Passionate about reading, learning and personal growth. In love with attachment parenting. I like to turn graphic design into code.
I have experience in:
- Develop of custom plugins and templates / themes based on WordPress
- Change control for work teams using GIT (GitBash)
- Frontend development. CSS, SASS, BEM and HTML.
- Mobile-first workflow. Responsive design
- React JS: hooks, Webpack, Babel
- Linux terminal
- Progressive Web App
- PHP programming language
- Development of e-commerce with WordPress and Woocommerce
- Development of websites based on WordPress
- Planning, executing and monitoring projects based on PMI guidelines.
- Wireframes / mockups for website design
- Use of graphic design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Ilustrator, CorelDraw and Figma.
- Basic use of video editing tools: Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premier
My strongest soft skills are: Time management, goal oriented, atention to detail, self motivation and positive mindset.
Thanks to my experience as a mother I have extensive knowledge in emotional intelligence, trauma resolution / renegotiation, trauma healing, mindfulness, meditation, homeschool and attachment parenting. I love talking about these topics.
I like graphic design as a hobby. I have knowledge of color theory, visual balance, interface design and brand visual design.
In my e-commerce project (patoszapatos.com) I have learned about Email Marketing, Growth Marketing, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
Being mom I have worked skills such as patience, empathy and negotiation 😅
I like remote working as freelance, with milestones or part time because spend time with my son is my priority.
I love to practice yoga, meditation and parkour, and to play piano.
English proficiency: C1 Advance